10456 Magnolia Ave.
Riverside, CA 92505
Between Leslie's Pool Supply and Dickies
Open Today Until 6:00 pm
|Monday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
David & Mary Ann Powers Franchise Store OwnersView Our Store Site
- Keep your hummingbird feeders filled and clean - Hummingbirds stay local year round in Southern California.
- Peak of southward migration. Birds heading south include: White-crowned Sparrows, warblers, Black-headed Grosbeaks, Green-tailed Towhees, Song Sparrows and Lincoln and Chipping Sparrows.
- Watch for Sandhill Cranes heading toward the Bosque del Apache in New Mexico where they overwinter.
- Mixed weather, ranging from hot, dry Santa Ana winds to cool, crisp, damp days and evenings with occasional showers.
- Elephant Seals appear on the CA coast north of Hearst Castle.
- Geese and ducks begin arriving throughout the region.
- Earliest appearance of Pine Siskin at coastal feeders
- Yellow-rumped Warblers are returning.
- Peak of fall warbler migration
- First Northern Flickers arrive.
- Sandhill Cranes arrive in CA at Salton Sea and Carrizo Plain.
- Orionids meteor shower is late-October.