10456 Magnolia Ave.
Riverside, CA 92505
Between Leslie's Pool Supply and Dickies
Open Today Until 6:00 pm
|Monday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
David & Mary Ann Powers Franchise Store OwnersView Our Store Site
- Project FeederWatch continues, www.birds.cornell.edu/pfw
- Coldest month of the year. Keep your bird bath open with a deicer.
- Give woodpeckers, nuthatches, bushtits and chickadees the calories they need by providing suet.
- Look for over-wintering Yellow-rumped Warblers at your water source and suet feeders.
- Large raptors begin nesting late in the month.
- The goldfinch population peaks; keep your feeders full.
- Downy Woodpeckers are drumming and drilling.
- First Anna's Hummingbirds fledge; keep feeders full and clean.
- Great Blue and other herons and egrets begin nesting.
- It's an excellent month to watch birds along the coast and in coastal estuaries.
- Adult Heerman's Gulls leave for Mexico (reverse migration).
- Morro Bay Birding Festival
- Bald Eagles are present in the local mountains.
- Aldo Leopold's (Father of Wildlife Conservation) birthday Jan. 11
- Quadrantid Meteor Shower early in the month. See up to 60 falling meteors per hour!